Conditions when renting a mobile home
The highlights in one overview
Included in the rental fee and the service fee
- Free mileage
- Liability insurance with a coverage up to 100 Million Fr. (deductible Fr. 500.–)
- Fully comprehensive insurance (deductible Fr 1500.-, for drivers under 25 Fr. 2000.-)
- Insurance against theft and fire, a green card (with all the details of the insurance) and accident and breakdown cover
- Vignette (sticker to proof tax for the motorways is paid)
- Crockery for 2-6 persons
- at least one full bottle of gas (the second one may be opened), WC chemicals, cable reel, toolbox, water hose and lots more
(see our inventory list for a full overview)
- Free parking for your own vehicle
Not included in the rental fee
Fuel, cancellation iinsurance, beddings/sleeping bags (permanent beds have a fitted sheet). You can find a list of our extensive offer of available extras here (Options/Accessories).
Delivery and return of the mobile home
The delivery and return of your vehicle will take place at the rental station (Aumattweg 7, 4460 Gelterkinden). Upon delivery, you have to show your driver’s license (by law in Switzerland). Drivers must have their license for at least three years, category B.
Minimum rental period:
– in peak season one week, Sa-Fr
– out of peek season 5 days
Start: Saturday, from 9 am on (upon agreement).
Return: Friday between 2 and 4 pm.
Upon return: please make sure the fuel tank is full, the waste water tank and the toilet tank are empty and the toilet is cleaned.
All other cleaning will be done by us.
If you want to return the vehicle earlier or later, this is possible upon agreement.
In the low season it’s possible to make more personal arrangements.
Security depositSFr. 1’500.-
Additional deposit for drivers under 25SFr. 500.-
Service fee (cleaning included)in rental included
Exceeding of the rental period per hour/daySFr. 100.-/400.-
effective from rental season 2014, changes reserved
Please contact us.